Tuesday, September 15, 2009

My blog officially opens today

Hello there,

This is the first official entry of my blog. The purpose of this blog is primarily to follow the progression of a grade 3 class I teach using the AIM (Accelerative Integrated Method). I will post videos of them as often as possible.

Sorry about the shaky picture: had a grade 6 student film this. Got a tripod right after I viewed these videos!

Enjoy and please blog back with comments or suggestions.

The first Entry Routine

Day 1, The first 10 minutes of class


1 comment:

  1. Hi Sylvia,
    I am a new AIM teacher and just came across your blog. I would very much like to see these videos, but it says I require a password for Vimeo. Is there somewhere I can find the password? Thanks very much,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete